Bringing your presentations to life
Whether you are showcasing your work to an audience of 400 at the Crown Palladium room in Melbourne (Logies and Brownlow venue) or highlighting a quarterly presentation for your staff, we have the tools and experience to breathe new life and colour.
Presentations need to make an impact to an audience as their attention is constantly under attack from distractions throughout their busy days.
When you need to change the way you look on screen, whether it's a meeting room or a major event, we can help.
Get away from dull slideshows
Your presentation doesn’t have to be a tired and tedious experience for the audience. We provide design experience and art concepts to step it all up a gear or three.
Using Apple Keynote, we deliver great HD sized presentations and provide video files ready for any venue and projection system.
We also provide a full site service to ensure you get the best looking image on screen, anywhere in Australia.
For the last 10 years, we have provided this service to the Hire and Rental Industry Association for their annual awards presentations held across Australia and SafeWork SA Awards in SA from 2011-2014.
Leave the hard stuff to us
- Full service project management of the AV side of the show including delivery and testing of media for display
- Consultancy with the venue to make sure you don’t pay for services or equipment you don’t need.
- On site testing of all media and files before the curtain goes up.
- Full integration with the production of video and slideshows right through to the supervision of the event in person.
- Single point of contact for the entire project.
- All services are available including, artwork, supply or acts, music and photographic support before and during the event.
Explore the possibilities of how this can work with your show or event.